If you’re looking for the best place to have your car ceramic coated, look no further. When applied properly, a ceramic coating will protect your car from the harsh New England weather for 5+ years. At Details Etc., our technicians are experts with years of experience when it comes to not only applying ceramic coating, but also with the maintenance required to ensure you get years of protection.
The Pros and Cons of Ceramic Coating:
· 5+ Years of paint protection from the New England elements.
· Your car will stay cleaner longer because of the hydrophobic properties a ceramic coating offers.
· Resale Value – If you sell your car, a ceramic coating will add value to potential buyers.
· Peace of mind that your investment has an extra layer of protection.
· No need to wax 2-3 times a year (saves money!)
· Longer lasting paint: Ceramic Coating can extend the life of your car's paint by protecting it from wear and tear.
· Adds gloss and depth to your paint.
· Still potential for scratching and or swirling.
· You will still need to wash your car (just not as often).
· Still requires a ceramic maintenance spray 1-2 times a year (applied while washing).
As a small business owner, I would like to caution you on a very disturbing trend I have seen regarding ceramic coating over the years. 70% of customers who come to Details Etc. saying they have a ceramic coating, DO NOT. I do not enjoy telling people they paid $1500+ for a quick wax job, but it's true and it does happen.
Here are Details Etc., we document each step of the process and send you pictures and videos of the work being performed. If you are interested in a ceramic coating or have any questions about the process, please email me at Eddie@DetailsWellesley.com